- Crowning Achievement in Hair Restoration.
- Past President of International Society of Hair Restoration I.S.H.R.S.
- Professor at the Master Course of Hair Sciences at the Department of Medicine of the University of Florence.
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Pavia.
- In 1990 he specialized in the surgical treatment of hair restoration at the Elliott-Thomas Medical Group in New York.
Prof. Vincenzo Gambino’s innovative techniques are capable of resolving many different hair loss problems. His expertise in the auto-transplantation of follicular units allows for a very natural result, without any visible scarring. One of the most important aspects of Prof. Gambino’s professionalism is that thanks to his experience and dexterity, he is able to insert the follicular units in the receiving section with the correct inclination, following the natural growth of the hair. This allows for visual balance between the implanted areas of the scalp and those preexisting. For each patient - be they male, female, of any age - a preliminary examination is carried out to establish an individual treatment plan both in cases of baldness as well as for thinning of the hair.